This listing is for a CInemag CM-DBX transformer. These come with the can.
Check out the data PDF at www.cinemag.biz
“Direct Box” Transformer 12 : 1 Step-down
• Converts unbalanced line levels to balanced mic level
• Feed long cables without high frequency loss problems
• Helps to eliminate hum problems in musical instrument hookups
• Very Good CMRR:105dBat60Hz,89dBat1kHz
• Very wide bandwidth and low phase shift
• PC mount and lead packages
The CineMag CM-DBX “Direct Box” transformer provides an excellent solution for the problem of controlling hum and buzz with feeds from musical instruments. It can be driven from moderately high impedance as well as lower impedance sources. It exhibits excellent bandwidth, very low phase shift, very good common mode rejection ratio (CMRR), and very good distortion characteristics. It is available in both lead and p.c. mount packages. The CM-DBX is encased in a FMetal can which provides 30 dB of magnetic shielding. All the wires connecting the internal foil shields between windings are spot welded for maximum long term reliability, as is done with all CineMag transformers.
Please insure that these modifications are carried out by a qualified or competent persons.