The MC003 professional FET condenser microphones utilize the precision 1”Gold sputtered Diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a transformer coupled balanced output.
It features with large frequency response, large dynamic range and low noise. Moreover, it comes up with two external switches(Low cut and sensitivity Attenuator ) ,which make it more versatile for any recording ambient. It is your perfect choice for studios, concerts, broadcasting and other stage applications。
* Type: High Performance FET Condenser MIC
* Capsule : 32mm large gold diaphragms.
* Switches : Low cut and sensitivity Attenuator
* Polar pattern: Cardioid,
* Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
* Sensitivity: -38.5 ± 2dB(odB=1v/Pa 1000Hz)
* Out put Impedance: ≤250 Ohm
* Equivalent Noise Level: ≤20dB (A Weight)
* Max SPL: 125dB for 0.5% THD
* Connector:3-Pin XLR
* Power Requirement: 48V phantom power supply